Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Music Quiz

The rules on this quiz say to put your playlist on shuffle and fill in the questions in order with the songs. Since I tend to stay a step or two behind popular technology, I altered the rules to use radio songs as they come. Specifically I used CMRadio.net's Celtic station.

How does the world see you?
The Castle of Dromore (Joanna Mell)
Googling reveals the song sounds Scottish, but the actual castle is Irish.
Will I have a happy life?
Paddy Glackin (Shanachie)
He sounds like a happy fellow.
What do my friends really think of me?
Your Love and Your Mercy (Sammy Horner)
That makes me sound super nice!
How can I make myself happy?
Around This Table (Debbie Zepick)
Eat dinner with family/friends, perhaps?
What should I do with my life?
Forty Days and Forty Nights (Moira Kerr)
Uh-oh... I hope I'm not the next Noah.
Will I ever have children?
Come Lord Jesus (Prairie Bible College)
I'm going to take that to mean Christ will return before I get the chance.
What is some good advice for me?
My Shepherd (Caroline Bowles)
Good reminder.
How will I be remembered?
Show Me (Moya Brennan)
In a painting?
What is my signature song?
Lift the Wings (Bill Whelan)
I'm free as a bird!
What do I think my current theme song is?
Smoke Goes Up (Raymond McCullough)
Well, it may not all be going up in flames, but it is getting a little smoky.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
An Toll Dubh (Runrig)
Wow! Everyone else knows Gaelic? Erm, translation: "All the miles"
What song will play at my funeral?
Writing on the Wall (Karnataka)
Just so Dad can tell how I took a crayon to the walls when Chris was born.
What type of men/women do I like?
Creator of Creation (Eden's Bridge)
Well, of course I like God. I don't think that's what the question was looking for silly song list.
What is my day going to be like?
The Banshee Song (Ballydowse)
Shrieking ghosts!! Oh dear, that'll never do. I'll just have to sic my pet kelpie on them.

No comments: