Thursday, March 30, 2006

Band Quiz Meme

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs:

My Artist Is... Ceili Rain

1. Are you male or female?
Queen For a Day

2. Describe yourself:
Jigorous

3. How do some people feel about you:
Forty Shades of Green (edit: green as in Ireland not envy)

4. How do you feel about yourself:
I Wanna Be Different

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
You Just So Never Know

6. Describe your current significant other:
I've Never Been to Ireland

7. Describe where you want to be:
House Not Made with Hands

8. Describe how you live:
'Tween the Jigs & the Reels

9. Describe how you love:
A Hundred Smiles an Hour

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Peace Has Broken Out

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
These Things Have a Way of Workin' Out

12. Now say goodbye:
Call Home

Oh, and a side note on the previous post... If I ever get a galapagos, it's name will most likely be Darby.

1 comment:

acp said...

This is great--good job, Sarah. I really enjoyed reading your answers with Ceili Rain songs. Great group, aren't they? I love Bob Haligan. Ever seen them in person? Sorry if this might be listed elsewhere in your blog, I just found your blog by clicking "The Electrics" in my blog! We have similar musical tastes.