Friday, February 03, 2006

Ladybugs

I can't post my weirdest job yet because we didn't have dance last night. (Beth has been ill.) Nonetheless, I don't want this poor blog to start suffering from abandonment issues.

I seem to be running a ladybug retirement home. I would call it an inn or a farm, but they keep showing up and then dying. It's not a hospital because I'm certainly no insect nurse. Today, one of these adorable beetles plopped down on my desk. I'm easily entertained, so it's been rather distracting. The poor thing doesn't seem to know what to do. It's crawled around a little, but millimeter for millimeter I think a turtle would have gotten farther. He managed to flip upside down, so I had to go to his rescue then. I don't know why I've decided it's a "he" instead of a "lady"bug "she."

Next week, I'll share my oddest job and some of the weird things I like to drink.

elouai's doll maker 3

No comments: