Friday, January 27, 2006

Who me? Weird?

The Scottish dancers are doing a fun game to learn stuff about each other, so I figure I'll post my answers on here each week after they've been revealed. This week's question was, "What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?" After scouring my college yearbooks I recalled the following:

I have taken a bite of a Cheeto being held between someone's toes. At an APA retreat, we were divided into teams and competed in various ways. The winning team got to mete out "punishments" to the losing teams. Not only did we have the fewest points we were the most annoying team because one of the contests was to come up with a cheer, and we kept doing our cheer at random times. If the points had been awarded based on which team had the most fun, we would most certainly have won. Here's the annoying cheer we made up to go with our team name, "Dirty Dozen":
Bang! Bang! Choo choo train!
Come on Dozen, do your thing!
Dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty!
Dozen, dozen, dozen, dozen!
Huh! And let it roll!
(repeat until other teams tackle to silence you)

No comments: