Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Adventures in Beverage Land

I like drinking interesting things. Oftimes, that means delving into different cultures; sometimes, it means concocting my own drink.

  • ~ I decided the weirdest thing I have had is a chocolate, peach passion, Mountain Dew shake. Mixing chocolate soft serve ice cream with Mountain Dew is a pretty incredible experience. If you ever have the chance, I strongly urge you give it a try.
  • ~ I love heading to the mall for a bubble tea. The Taiwanese, I believe, came up with the idea of soaking giant tapioca pearls in tea and drinking/chewing them with flavoured tea.
  • ~ My dad introduced me to honeyed chrysanthemum "tea" after his first trip to Singapore.
  • ~ Lychee juice was a drink I discovered on my own in Singapore.
  • ~ I discovered black currant juice in Scotland.
  • ~ Most recently, I tried some ginger beer (non-alcoholic) my brother brought back from St. Croix. That's a real kick.

I know I'm leaving stuff out. That is such a small sampling, but it's all I can think of at the moment.

elouai's doll maker 3

No comments: