Friday, May 05, 2006

Lightening the mood

A survey. Because I can't resist this kind of thing.

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"administration noun" (Roget's Thesaurus)

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
A manila file folder

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
CSI:NY

4: A good drink is…:
One that no one else is drinking and doesn't make me gag.

5: Grooming product you don't want to be without:
Colored chapstick

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
People conversing downstairs.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
This morning when I walked from the car to the office.

8: What are you currently reading?
I'm in between books right now. I have a book from the library sitting in my kitchen, but I don't remember the title.

9: What are you wearing?:
A white tank under a beige blouse with a brown skirt and my tall brown boots.

10: Did you dream last night? What about?:
Of course I dreamed. It was sort of a retelling of Peter Pan - no clue where that one came from.

11: What did you last eat?
Shepherd's pie (Mmm, mmm, mmm) and whole grain club crackers.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
My old dance shoes, a print of a living room, a caricature of me in my office, a calendar, a print of ships in harbor, and a Serenity cross.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
My dance friends being themselves.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
Good time waster.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
Serenity

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
A house on Swan Lake.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I can sing "This Old Man" in anagram.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
I'm starting to over-analyze this question, so I'm skipping it.

19: Do you like to dance?:
If you don't know the answer to that, you certainly don't know me.

20: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Yes, I think it would be neat to retire to the Isle of Arran, but of course moving to Scotland can be tricky.

21: Will you pass on this survey?:
Here it is.

No comments: