Friday, December 28, 2007

52 Weeks Later

I thought it would be interesting to fill out the exact survey I filled out on December 29 last year every year to see how things have changed. I took a few out that I doubt will ever change. Here's the link to last year's:
http://ssarah5.blogspot.com/2006/12/what-happens-when-you-have-too-much.html

1. Name one person who made you smile today? The sacker at Reasor's because he was so careful with my ginger beers.

2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? Sleeping, but I don't remember what I was dreaming about this time.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? checking Facebook

4. What is something that happened to you in 1995? I went to ORU's High School Math & Science Camp.

5. What is the last thing you said aloud? '96

6. How many different things did you drink today? So far just one, water, although I have a mind to get some white grape juice in a little while.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Which one? I have 5.

8. What was the last thing you bought? Shortbread, a can of cream of chicken soup, fettucine florentine, and freezer bags

9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday? Ribena and a frozen pizza

10. What color is your front door? Dark green.

11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse.

12. What was the weather like today? partly cloudy

13. What is the best ice-cream flavor? At the moment, I am quite fond of Cold Stone Creamery's cinnamon flavour.

14. What is something you are excited about? My new digital camera

15. When was the last rainbow you saw? I'm not sure if I saw any this year.

16. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5

18. Are you very random? Caramel coloured 7-Up bubbles

19. Do you want to cut your hair? Probably soon. It's in its tangly stage.

23. Does your screen name have an 'x' in it? no

24. Do you know anyone called Steve? yes, do you know anyone called Joe

25. Do you make up your own words? yep, such as "scrumptumtious"

28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A': Annie/Annica

29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter k. Kristen

30. Who is the first person on your missed call list? Alvina (that's the same as last year :P)

31. What did the last text message you received say? It's a party invitation, but I won't quote it exactly since it has semi-private info.

34. What is the next concert you're going to? The Edinburgh Tattoo in August

36. What is something you say a lot? fiddle 3

7. What is the last thing you ate? sunflower seeds and ranch dressing

40. Is marriage in your future? well, the tarot cards said yes, but my star chart says no... (kidding, for anyone who doesn't know me well enough to know I don't subscribe to such nonsense) Seriously, I don't know yet, but a positive would be nice.

41. When was the last time you said 'I love you'? Either this morning or last night.

42. What should you be doing right now? fixing dinner

43. Do you have a nickname? Sideways

45. Are you a heavy sleeper? Apparently not, what with bats and distant earthquakes waking me up this year.

47. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Holiday in Handcuffs

48. What kind of mobile phone do you have? Samsung

49. When was the last time you did the dishes? Be honest! Last night

50. Name 3 things in your purse/wallet: receipts x 3

52. Name 3 favorite fruits: clementines, red grapefruits, red plums

53. Three names you go by: Sarah, Sarah5, Sideways

54. Three things you are wearing right now: sweatshirt, jeans, long thick green socks

55. Who did you last talk to on the phone? Alvina

57. Where do you wish you were right now? Scotland

58. Where do you live? United States of America

59. Where do you sleep? in a loft bedroom

60. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Eighth grade pep band - what are the odds? Shirts both from around the same time so many years ago both times I've taken this survey.

61. What is the closest item near you that is blue? my jeans

62. What is your favorite color? Green

63. With whom did you last see a movie? My mom and dad

64. What song are you currently hearing? None, hey I need to go put some music on.

66. When did you last go to the mall? Way back in mid-November at the Riverwalk mall in San Antonio. That's when I hurt my foot, and it hasn't been up for mall-walking since.

67. When/where was the last time you bought a pair of pants? Last January I think.

68. When did you last burn a candle? During the ice storm when the power was out, so December 11.

No comments: