Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2007 in Review

((( End of 2007/Start of 2008 )))
Calendar Year Review…
JANUARY: How did you ring in 2007? Details! Where, who, kiss, etc???:Listening to Prairie Home Companion New Year's Eve show on the radio.
FEBRUARY: Were you in a relationship for Valentine’s Day and what'd you do:Yeah, went to McNellie's and As You Like It
MARCH: Did you celebrate St. Patty’s Day by getting drunk?:Of course not.
APRIL: Did you have to walk in the rain (or any month in 07)?:Mist and mud at the Remnant project at the Victory Dream Center - close enough.
MAY: Did you fail any classes?:Not applicable.
JUNE: Did you buy a new swimsuit?:Not in June, in April.
JULY: Did you party on 4th of July?:Yes, in Haskell. It was a blast, literally and figuratively.
AUGUST: Did you go to the beach?:No.
SEPTEMBER: Did you start school again?:Nope.
OCTOBER: What did you dress as for Halloween?:A medieval peasant lass.
NOVEMBER: What did you do for Thanksgiving?:Hobbled around my parents house with crutches. We spent much of the afternoon playing Rummoli.
DECEMBER: What do you want/what did you get for Christmas?:A digital camera.
Personal Reflection
Did you reach your goals for 2007?:Not really.
Beside your set goals, what else did you accomplish?:Something, I'm sure.
What is something you learnt about yourself?:I'm a poor communicator.
Did you do anything you’d never though you’d ever do?:Run screaming out of my apartment half dressed and being chased by a bat.
In 2007, Did You…
Change your appearance?:I went all out and changed the shape of my glasses. Oooh.
Move to a new place?:Nope.
Go to a concert?:Robert Randolph & the Family Band and Switchfoot
Go to a sporting event?:Oh yeah! The PGA Championship! And the LPGA event in BA.
Get a new job?:Nope.
Get a new addition to your family?:Nope.
Gain new friends?:Yeah.
Loose old friends?:I hope not.
Get into a fight (verbal or physical)?:Verbal.
Puke from drinking too much?:Never.
Travel?:To Anaheim for a tax conference and San Antonio for fun.
Go to a wedding?:No.
Go to a funeral?:Sadly, yes.
Go to the hospital?:Not for myself, but for my dad.
Have any run-ins with the law?:Not personally, just remotely.
Start a relationship?:Yeah.
End a relationship?:Yeah. :(
Spend over $1000 on something?:A ticket to Scotland for August 2008!
Favorite 2007…
Month?:Possibly November.
Season?:Autumn
Holiday?:4th of July
Memory?:Being in the 1st tee starting tent for the golfers and caddies Thursday afternoon of the PGA Championship.
Party?:4th of July
Event?:The PGA Championship
Club/Bar/Hangout?:McNellie's
Moment you laughed so hard that you cried?:I can't remember what it was about.
Movie?:The Water Horse
Song?:N/A
Worst 2007...
Memory?:Mary's passing.
Day at work or school?:We're not gonna go there.
Embarrassing moment?:If anyone had been around, it would have been when the bat chased me out of my apartment.
Fight/Disagreement/Argument?:Driving back from San Antonio.
Pain you felt?:Trying to walk on my foot after speedwalking around downtown San Antonio in flip-flops.
Person you met?:Hmm, I don't know.
Movie?:I was fairly discriminating in what I watched, but of what I did I guess the worst would be Premonition
Song?:N/A
Place?:Lost in North Anaheim/South Fullerton.
For NYE 07-08…
Where will you be?:I do not know yet.
Who will be there?:See above.
Do you want to kiss someone at midnight?:Not at this point.
What are you wearing?:Maybe a black & white sweater with silver sparkles.
In 2008...
What are your goals?:To declutter my apartment.
What do you look forward to?:Scotland and the Edinburgh Tattoo.
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: