Friday, November 11, 2005

New apartment

First off, I want to mention that I edited the arrangement of my Scotland trip to give it its own page in my links.

On to the subject at hand, I moved into a smaller apartment in my same building last week. I loved where I was but it just seemed silly to me to pay rent for a 2-bedroom just for me. Now, I'm in a loft style apartment with the bedroom upstairs and the living area downstairs. Sneaking a few extra trips up and down stairs into my life should be good for me.

The move over went well. With the help of Mom and Dad, 2 Scottish dancers, 1 church friend, and 1 random guy from ORU that recruited we got the task done in an hour and a half.

Well, that's about it. Nothing too exciting about it other than the mere fact that moving is an event in and of itself.

1 comment:

The Minister of Information said...

Thanks for commenting. Golf was on my mind as I was preparing mentally for my round today. I corrected the "O'Hern/O'Hair" mistake, but I'm not taking responsibility for the Bart Bryant miswrite after reading through this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=tourchamp&prov=st&type=lgns

"This one was worth $1.17 million and bumped him to ninth on the money list. Not bad for a 42-year-old who never had previously won on the PGA Tour."